A wood carved moulding of the celtic interlocking rings with a nouveau form on top.
- LEAD TIMES: Parts are made to order and lead times for mouldings and friezes are generally 5-10 business days until shipment. Larger quantities (i.e., 10+) may require extended times, please inquire if needed.
- Carved decorative trim wood Friezes and carved Mouldings are flat backed and carved in 94" lengths x width x thickness selected. Wood is in unfinished material of the wood choice selected. Friezes typically have square edge where as mouldings and crowns have profiled edges.
- 96" lengths can be made as an option as they require a ONE TIME UPS/FED EX shipping surcharge of $200 per box and are GROUND ONLY. PLEASE CHECK THE BOX ONLY IF 96" LENGTHS ARE REQUIRED, (94" IS STANDARD ON ALL PARTS).
- CROWN PROJECTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- Side and end borders are as shown. Carved art runs full length. Optional Bordered Ends where available will add endings at the finished length when the option box is selected or at the length you requested by noting in the comments the carved length and overall lengths.
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally clear, knot free wood like poplar or beech. Flexible urethane for installations requiring bendable material is also available by inquiry.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with UPS actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Special requests for art or other changes are welcome by inquiry and may incur additional design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire
Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns may be subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Door and window casing.
Range Hood Design
ReviewsWrite a review
Pictures Don’t Do It Justice
Pictures don’t do this design justice…Once embellished, the separate details stand proud, a stunner for sure. Used this design in a custom ornate frame and it was a smash hit.