A rosette featuring a carved Tudor Rose. The rosette can also be sized to your custom requirement large or small.
- Parts are made to order and lead times are generally 3- 5 business days until shipment. Rush orders are accommodated as much as possible.
- Decorative Rosettes are carved in unfinished wood in the wood choice selected.
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally uniform color, knot free wood including poplar or beech.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or a credit.
- Custom requests are welcome by inquiry and may incur additional design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire.
Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns are subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable
- Cabinetry and Furniture Accent
- Fireplace Mantel
- Door and Window Casing