Corbel - Oak Leaves - 5W x 12T x 6D
Choose Options for Pricing or Request Custom Quote
These large elegant wood carved corbels featuring an oak leaf motif. They are available in the size shown 5"W x 12" L x 6" D but can also be modified to suit your requirements via CUSTOM QUOTE request and please indicate preference for width, height and depth as well as wood type.
- Carved wood Brackets and Corbels are carved standard in unfinished wood of your choice selected using the art, dimensions and styling shown.
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally knot free uniform color wood including poplar or beech.
- Parts are made to order and lead times are generally 14-21 business days till shipment.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Some parts require shipping quotes. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with UPS/FED EX actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Custom sizes are available by request and may incur design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire.
- Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns may be subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Stove Hood Brackets
Under Counter supports
The perfect upgrade to my fireplace!
I bought 2 corbels, a square tile-like medallion and some oak leaf frieze trim, and let my builder loose with all of them. The end result is a magnificent mantel on what might have been an ordinary stone fireplace. The mantel is on a stone fireplace that extends to the top of a cathedral ceiling. Ordinarily, your eye would be drawn to the stonework, but the mantel is now the showstopper. I'm so glad I discovered Heartwood! I'm looking for places to use their products in the basement that we will be finishing!