Corner Block - Oak Leaves & Acorns
Choose Options for Pricing or Request Custom Quote
Carved wood Corner Block featuring an interpretation of art nouveau styling of carved oak leaves and acorns. The corner block can be sized to your requirement large or small.
For Custom Sizes, order the next size up, select the CUSTOM SIZE option (one time fee) and in the customer comments of the order cart indicate the size required. Allow an extra week for custom sizes.
- Carved wood decorative Corner Blocks and Rosettes are machine carved standard in unfinished material in the wood choice and dimension selected. (Sizes reflect actual cut dimensions).
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally knot free wood of uniform color including poplar or beech.
- LEAD TIME: Parts are made to order and lead times are generally 3-5 business days till shipment. Rush orders are accommodated where possible.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate chipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with UPS actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Custom inquiries for alternative sizes are welcome by request. Art change requests may incur design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire.
- Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns may be subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Door and Window trim
- Cabinetry and Furniture Accent
- Fireplace Mantel
Random item made the mantel better!
I was looking for trim items for a mantel for our new house. I had no idea what all I would need, but I purchased 2 oak leaf corbels, frieze moulding, and on the spur of the moment, one of these corner blocks. The carpenter was excited to use these products, since he'd never upgraded a mantel in this way. We were discussing the pattern match at the corners of the mantel - definitely something to consider when purchasing the frieze moulding - and he realized that this block, installed as a sort of keystone over the fireplace, would be the solution. He matched the corners perfectly, and still achieved the flow of the vine across the front of the fireplace. The block allowed him to cut and trim, as necessary to get it all to work. I had anticipated having it left over, and am glad I purchased it!
Oak leaf and acorn corner block
I was looking for an accent for my pantry door that has an etched oak tree on it. I finally settled for a subtle touch and purchased 2 corner blocks. Wow, they are little works of art. I love them. Now I keep looking for how I can use more. Just beautiful. The quality is superior to any trim or moldings that I seen or used over many years.