Add this onlay of a natural scallop shell to your home’s trim, cabinetry, or doorways to transform your home into a work of art. You can place it face-up or face-down. The features are so detailed and precise that you might think it’s an actual scallop shell at first glance. This scallop shell carved onlay is available in a range of sizes and a variety of wood types for you to choose from. Order yours today, and add this amazing piece to your home’s trim and décor. For modifications to this scallop shell carved onlay, ask us about our custom work.
- Parts are made to order and lead times are generally 3-5 business days until shipment. Larger sizes (9"+) may need an additional 3-5 day lead time. Rush orders are accommodated as much as possible.
- Carved wood decorative Onlays, Appliques, and Plaques are carved standard in unfinished material in the wood choice selected.
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally uniform color, knot free wood and may include poplar or beech.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with FedEx and UPS actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Custom requests are welcome by inquiry and may incur additional design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire.
Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns are subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable
- Stove and Range hood
- Cabinetry and Furniture Accent
- Fireplace Mantel
- Door and Entry