A rosette featuring a simple bullseye is available in a range of sizes from 2.5" - 6" (or custom size). We also provide a reproduction service for custom and period bullseyes.
Larger sizes available at this link. The rosette can also be sized to your custom requirement large or small. A corner block version can be seen here.
- Parts are made to order and lead times are generally 3- 5 business days until shipment. Rush orders are accommodated as much as possible.
- Decorative Rosettes are carved in unfinished wood in the wood choice selected.
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally uniform color, knot free wood including poplar or beech.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs
and reviews all assigned shipping costs with UPS actuals to check for
accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping
charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Custom requests are welcome by inquiry and may incur additional design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire.
Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization
and approval in advance. Returns are subject to a 25% or greater
restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return
value is based on parts only and excludes shipping
charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the
purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable
- Cabinetry and Furniture Accent
- Fireplace Mantel
- Door and Window Casing