A wood carved frieze molding of running oak leaves and acorns with a bordered square edge. Optional ending available.
- LEAD TIMES: Parts are made to order and lead times for mouldings and friezes are generally 5-10 business days until shipment. Larger quantities (i.e., 10+) may require extended times, please inquire if needed.
- Carved decorative trim wood Friezes and carved Mouldings are flat backed and carved in 94" lengths x width x thickness selected. Wood is in unfinished material of the wood choice selected. Friezes typically have square edge where as mouldings and crowns have profiled edges.
- Parts are cut to 94" for shipping purposes. 96" lengths can be made as an option as they require a ONE TIME UPS/FED EX shipping surcharge of $150 per box and are GROUND ONLY. PLEASE CHECK THE BOX ONLY IF 96" LENGTHS ARE REQUIRED, (94" IS STANDARD ON ALL PARTS).
- CROWN PROJECTIONS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
- Borders are as shown. Carved art runs full length unless by custom request. Optional endings may incur additional charges as described.
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally clear, knot free wood like poplar or beech. Flexible urethane for installations requiring bendable material is also available by inquiry.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with UPS actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Special requests for art or other changes are welcome by inquiry and may incur additional design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire
Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns may be subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Door and window casing.
Range Hood Design
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect for my mantel upgrade!
Our new mantel was transformed from ordinary to extraordinary with the addition of this frieze moulding, 2 oak leaf corbels, and a matching corner block. Because of the difficulties in pattern match at the corners, we inserted the block in the center, as a sort of a keystone, which allowed for perfect pattern matching at the corners. The center cut still allowed for the flow of the vines across the face of the mantel. I would beware of the need for the pattern match, if selecting this trim for anything with corners. The repeat worked well for us, but you may want to insert a decorative feature, in order to give your builder a little flexibility. I purchased stain grade in all items, and found that the frieze and corbels stained equally beautifully. The center tile stained noticeably darker, possibly due to the direction of the grain. However, collectively, these pieces make the overall look of the mantel and people notice it before they notice that the stone goes to the ceiling. Quite a stunning effect and an addition that adds value and interest to what might have been a generic new house.