The Corinthian style capital represents the highest form of the classical composition. This capital features a more elaborate layout acquired from an NYC home. The corbel features acanthus leaves in the corners, egg and dart details and an upper medallion. It is square based; suitable for use with pilasters (flat backed columns) and is available as full (four sided) or halves (three sided). Split halves are available as an option where we split a full into 2 equal halves, order accordingly, lessor depths than half are allowed and please note in the order comments. It is available in a variety of wood choices. Custom sizes by request.
- Lead times are generally 3-4 weeks (15-20 business days) until shipment depending on quantity.
- Parts are made to order using machine carving methods and glued laminations. Parts are unfinished in the wood choice selected.
- Carved wood Full Round Columns are carved full length around entire circumference. Half Round Columns are carved full length around a half circumference.
- OD refers to Outside Diameter/Dimension of widest point.
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally uniform color, knot free wood including poplar or beech.
- CUSTOM REQUESTS welcome by inquiry.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with UPS actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged. We will notify you if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire.
Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns are subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.