This capital uses a central Acanthus Leaf carving with Stacked Coins in upper section and resembles many corbels in period architecture. It can also be used as a corner block or keystone. This flat back capital adds a distinctive touch to the tops (capital) or bottoms (plinth) of columns in door and window casework, furniture, mantel surrounds, stove hoods and the like. Fully scalable. Call or e-mail for custom requirements.
- LEAD TIME: Parts are made to order and lead times are generally 3-5 business days until shipment. Rush orders are accommodated where possible.
- Carved wood decorative Corner Blocks/Casing Blocks and Rosettes are machine carved in unfinished material in the wood choice and dimension selected. (Sizes reflect actual cut dimensions).
- Paint grade can be any hardwood available at our shop including wood that may be off color. Stain grade is generally knot free wood of uniform color including poplar or beech.
- Shipment is from Oregon. Heartwood makes every effort to provide accurate shipping costs and reviews all assigned shipping costs with UPS actuals to check for accuracy of address and rates charged and will notify if a shipping charge needs editing for additional charge or credit.
- Custom inquiries for alternative sizes are welcome by request. Art change requests may incur design fees.
- Discounts available for larger or wholesale quantities, please inquire.
Returns -We do not accept returns without prior authorization and approval in advance. Returns are subject to a 25% or greater restocking fee for standard parts that are returned undamaged. Return value is based on parts only and excludes shipping charges. All charges and responsibility for returns are borne by the purchaser and are also non-refundable. Custom parts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Door and Window trim
- Cabinetry and Furniture Accent
- Fireplace Mantel